Patrick & Ben at Amino Software have announced a new version of "Lysine," an Integration Services source component for loading EBCDIC data into the data flow of an SSIS package.
I wouldn't know an EBCDIC if one ran up and bit me, so I'll just quote their announcement:
Lysine 1.3 Released
We are excited to announce that our planned release for 1.2 was merged with features that had been planned for release in 1.3 at a later date. Due to increased international demand, we put a rush on 1.3. This combined release brings you:
- Full Unicode Support
- Applying Locale settings to Numeric Formatting
- Bug in Connection Manager causing it to disappear has been fixed.
- Redefinition Set names are now saved.
- The move up/down buttons for organizing your layout now work.
- Several other edge case UI bugs have been fixed.
What are you waiting for? Download Now.
They have also:
- simplified Lysine licensing for developers
- announced that they will be releasing the core Lysine engine separately as a standalone DLL.
For more information, visit their Web site.